When it comes to cleaning tips and tricks, there is one ingredient that is often overlooked that is a staple in almost everyone’s kitchen. White vinegar regardless if it's in a glass or plastic container, it one of those ingredients that often hide away in the back of the pantry unnoticed. But using white vinegar for cleaning tips and tricks and DIY ideas is a cheap and easy way to help spruce up around the house. By mixing white vinegar with other simple household products, you’ll have DIY ideas, and simple life hacks always on hand. It’s time to put that inexpensive ingredient to good use. You will want to take a look at the site for the list of 14 ways you can spruce up your house with white vinegar. The following are just some of the DIY ideas you will find on the site.
1. Use white vinegar as a simple life hack to keep your cut flowers fresh. Everyone wants to keep fresh flowers looking fresh for as long as possible. But after a few days, they often begin to droop. To remedy this, add a couple of tablespoons of white vinegar along with a teaspoon of sugar to one quart of water and pour into your flower vase.
2. White vinegar for a scrub-less bathtub cleaning. For an easy cleaning tip and trick to clean your bathtub, without having to use too much elbow grease. Mix some white vinegar, heated in the microwave for about 20 to 30 seconds, with some liquid dish soap. Pour the diy mixture into a spray bottle and spray into your tub, on shower walls and fixtures.
3. For toothbrush hygiene. Most people use the same toothbrush for a month or two before discarding. So, it’s always a good idea now and then to use DIY ideas such as white vinegar to help sanitize your toothbrush.
4. Deodorize the drains. When your kitchen starts to get a lingering smell a day after you took out the trash, it might be time to use cleaning tips and tricks in the sink drain. Just pour some baking soda followed by some white vinegar down the drain. Once the foaming subsides, you can run some hot tap water down the drain for about a minute. Then wait another five minutes and run the cold tap for another 60 seconds.
5. Wipe your washing machine. While high-efficiency, front-loading washing machines might be great for saving water but they tend to develop a musty smell. Use some white vinegar as a way to help deordorize the rubber seal, by wiping around the door with equal parts white vinegar and water.
6. Another of the cleaning tips and tricks for white vinegar is to use on hardwood floor care. Hardwood floors require extra care, and many people these days prefer to use non-toxic cleaners that are safe for kids and pets. After sweeping the floor, dusting and vacuuming, you can start mopping. To create the cleaning solution, mix some white vinegar with warm water.
7. Use white vinegar to help deter bugs. Insects such as ants, bugs and spiders, are opposed to the smell of white vinegar. So, to deter them from creeping into your home, spray this natural cleaning mixture around window sills and the thresholds of doors. In a spray bottle, mix in some white vinegar with water and add some dish soap. Mix it up and start spraying your way to a home free of bugs. You will find these cleaning tips and tricks on the Shareably site. On the site, you will find all sorts of cleaning tips and tricks, DIY ideas, simple life hacks, entertainment, food ideas and more. **
Learn MORE at Shareably