Before you go out and throw away your stainless steel toaster, you will want to take a look at this house cleaning tip for getting it looking like new again. The best part about this kitchen cleaning tip is that it uses an inexpensive ingredient that may already be in your kitchen cabinet. Cream of tartar works at cleaning your stainless steel appliances, just mix some cream of tartar with a bit of water to polish your appliances clean. Cream of tartar can be used to clean and remove stains because of its acidic qualities but can also be used for its mildly abrasive properties. It's easy to make one of the best cleaning products for kitchen by making a paste of cream of tartar and some white vinegar or lemon juice which works great at buffing and cleaning many metals. You will want to look at the step by step tutorial on how to get your stainless steel toaster looking like new again. The following are some of the house cleaning tips that you can use cream of tartar for.
1. Cream of tartar can be used for to clean the bathroom tub. To use make a paste with cream of tartar and some hydrogen peroxide. Use the mixture to apply to bathtub stains, let dry then wipe off and rinse clean.
2. To remove ink stains from clothing, you can use a paste made from cream of tartar and lemon juice. Once mixed apply the paste and let sit for one to two hours. Then wash the clothing as you normally would in the washing machine.
3. To clean the burner pans on your kitchen stove mix equal parts of cream of tartar and some white vinegar and apply to the burner pans. Allow the mixture to sit for about 15 minutes and then scrub the pans clean.
4. Use cream of tartar as a house cleaning tips for most surfaces in your home. Mix equal parts cream of tartar and some white vinegar.
5. Cream of tartar makes an excellent stain remover: Mix some cream of tartar with some glycerin and add mixture into a spray bottle. Use for laundry stains as needed.
6. Use cream of tartar to clean bathroom grout. To use create a paste with some cream of tartar and some white vinegar to remove mold and mildew stains from your grout.
7. Cream of tartar is a good house cleaning tip for cleaning copper. Mix two tablespoons of cream of tarter with one tablespoon of lemon juice. Rub the mixture over copper and wipe clean with a cloth.
8. Clean your oven with cream of tartar. Mix cream of tartar with white vinegar to make a paste, then apply to the inside of your oven. Allow the mixture to sit for three hours and then wipe clean.
This is just one of the house cleaning tips you will find on A Real-Life Housewife site. This is the site to go to if you are looking for all sorts of house cleaning tips from the best cleaning products for kitchen to kitchen cleaning tips and tricks and so much more. **
~*~*For all featured guest blogger recipes, we want to send out a sincere thanks for allowing us to share this content. Be sure to check out their website at the link below.~*~*
View more photos here: view photo gallery. Or find out more information from the link below.
Get Recipe / Learn More at A Real-Life Housewife