It's a never-ending battle to keep the house clean and fresh looking. Most of us know by now that home cleaning products have harmful chemicals in them and do not deserve a place in our homes. Cleaning chemicals are not only harmful when they come into contact with our skin but also extremely dangerous when inhaled internally. It’s important to consider this factor for creating a safe environment for pets and kids at home. Why not find clever ways to knock out those pesky chemical cleaning products by switching to natural cleaning products that are home friendly and environment safe?
Natural cleaners not only eliminate the unwanted odors but also get the cleaning job done just as good as the cleaning chemicals without all the harmful side effects. It’s not worth risking your health and makes sense to switch to natural cleaners such as baking soda. Baking soda is one such natural cleaning product which is suitable to use around kids, pets or people with allergies. The only big trick to using baking soda is to be patient and let it sit for a while on the dirty surfaces before you begin to scrub them. Unlike cleaning chemicals that work instantly, baking soda takes a few minutes to work. However, the level of cleaning after that will be a lot less with a much satisfying result.Take a look at these seven incredibly useful and impressive baking soda tips below:
1. Baking soda can add extra shine to your stainless steel pots and pans. Scrub baking soda and water to remove the greasy and grimy oil stains. It works like a charm.
2. Use baking soda and a wet sponge to clean crayon marks on the walls. Make sure to give it a gentle scrub.
3. Make a paste of baking soda and water to sanitize and clean kids toys for a spotless result.
4. Add a cup of baking soda to your laundry soap to eliminate the dullness on fabrics. Baking soda not only cleans the clothes but also adds an extra boost of cleaning power to the regular laundry soap.
5. For a super shiny and clean kitchen sink, sprinkle a handful of baking soda covering all the areas and work it with hot water and a wet sponge.
6. Sick of stale odors in your fridge? Leave a box of opened baking soda to eliminate musty odors. The baking soda absorbs the foul smell leaving a fresh smelling fridge space. You could also clean the stains and disinfect the fridge with baking soda and lemon juice.
7. Does your carpet have a nasty odor like that of mildew? Hold off that artificial room freshener and sprinkle baking soda on the carpet instead. Let it sit for about 5-10 min and vacuum it. The smell will be gone in no time.
Thanks to the website Ezyshine for sharing few of these simple baking soda tricks. On the site you will also find recipes, home décor, health tips and more.
~*~*For all featured guest blogger recipes, we want to send out a sincere thanks for allowing us to share this content. Be sure to check out their website at the link below.~*~*
Get Recipe / Learn More at Ezyshine